Sunday, June 28, 2015

Lupines and Tea

Welcome!  I had tea today in my garden among the purple lupines.  We had a warm day for a change with lots of sunshine!


 


I'm using a special new teapot and a new to me teacup to share with you today.





My dear daughter in law gifted me with this lovely Happy Anniversary teapot and cloth napkin while in Florida celebrating our anniversary with family.   The teapot is stamped UCGO Japan


 


  


I found the pretty teacup at a thrift store while in Florida.  It is named Silver Rose,  Stamped Grosvenor bone china by Jackson & Gosling Ltd.  England.





The sweet creamer I found at Homegoods  in Florida. Sorry I can't remember the name of the tiny pink flowers, a perennial in my garden!





Well, I will leave you to enjoy tea time!  Thank you so much for visiting and wishing you a wonderful week!













 


I will be joining the following parties this week: Tea Time Tuesday and Tea In The Garden.

9 comments:

Heirloom treasures said...

Such a pretty tea set and setting. I would love to be there sitting in the Sunshine sipping tea. It's Winter here so not too warm for tea in the garden :)

relevanttealeaf said...

Your garden photos are lovely, and a perfect spot to sip tea and read a great book and tea magazines. Your china accessories are pretty too!

Stella Jones said...

What a beautiful gift from your daughter-in-law. It looks so pretty, as does your garden. The book looks interesting. Are you interested in English gardens? If so, you may like to visit me and see mine today. Shall I make some tea?

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Nancy,
What a beautiful and precious teapot you have received for your anniversary! Your lupines are lovely. Mine didn't come up unfortunately but we have thousands putting on a show all over the Island. Your books would be lovely reading too. The teacup is a pretty one and the creamer looks adorable with the tiny posies in it. A very pretty setting for tea and thank you for sharing with us. Have a wonderful week and Happy 4th of July, my friend!

Hugs,
Sandi

Bernideen said...

I love your garden, Susan's books is the best and what a darling teatime setting! This posting is precious.

Antiques And Teacups said...

What a wonderful anniversary gift! And I love your garden setting...as usual! Love the blue gazing ball as well. Hope your had a fabulous anniversary, and congratulations again!
Ruth

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Wasn't that sweet of your daughter in law to gift you with the wonderful anniversary gift? Your teacup is such a pretty one, and I love your setting, Nancy. What a great spot for sipping tea and reading.

Margie said...

Lovely!

Tea in Texas said...

Wonderful way to enjoy all your gifts by using them for tea time. I love the Anniversary pot with precious ribbon! Your thrift store cup and saucer is created by a Grovenor a fine manufacture. Have a lovely week!

Take care, Pam