Thursday, November 9, 2017

Brown Transferware For A November Tea

Hello and happy November!  Thank you for stopping by for tea time!  Recently I won a gift from Bernideen's Tea Time, Cottage, and Garden blog.  A darling clipboard she decoupage with a quaint old fashioned scene.  I was so excited to receive the clipboard as I knew it would go so well in my log cottage along with my brown transferware I collect.  Thank you Bernideen!


 


My tea trolley is set with tea china named Heritage Hall, made in England.  The scene is a home in the "Vieux Carre" district of New Orleans.





Pretty teapot I found at a antique mall.








After I found the teapot I was on the hunt for the teacups, sugar, and creamer.





Sugar cookie leaf cutouts and toffee scones along with Taylors of Harrogate pure Assam tea, also from Bernideen.


 














Thank you so much for your friendship through the years and I wish you a wonderful holiday season filled with God's blessings!

I will be joining Friends Sharing Tea and Tuesday Cuppa Tea blog parties this week.

9 comments:

Sylvia said...

Beautiful and perfect for fall!

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful tablescape and lovely crocheted tablecloth!Your teaset is just gorgeous and elegant.Sweet gift from Bernideen.Have a nice weekend!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Oh so wonderful - I have that same set - a special favorite of mine. You do arrange things so beautifully. Happy weekend.

Margie said...

Congrats on winning Bernideen's lovely giveaway. Your brown transferware tea set is lovely. New Orleans is on my bucket list.

Bernideen said...

So glad you liked the Tasha Tudor clipboard. I have enjoyed decoupaging this summer and does look nice with your china! Thanks for sharing it and your lovely table!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

What a beautiful Thanksgiving Tea setting...perfect for November! That clipboard is so unique and pretty. I pray you and yours will have a blessed and beautiful Thanksgiving.

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Thank you for your kind comment! I hope you have blessed Thanksgiving too!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What a beautiful harvest tea table, Nancy! Congratulations on winning Bernideen's giveaway. I love, love, love your brown transferware tea service. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

What a perfect tablescape tea - your china is exquisite and your sweets are yummy! That's awesome you won that clipboard art - Bernideen is so unique and that artworks shows it well.

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Thanks for popping by and for your sweet comments. : - )